PocketKnife Peek is an Outlook add-in for screening your e-mail as plain text before opening it in Outlook. The add-in can be used to view all Outlook message formats, but is aimed particularly at averting the threats lurking in HTML mail.
PocketKnife Peek Key Features:
- Screen incoming messages without opening them in Outlook.
- Converts HTML messages to plain text.
- Review HTML source without using Notepad or opening the message.
- Examine Internet header with one click.
- See destinations of links in HTML messages.
- Reply to Some feature gives greater control over who replies are addressed to.
Date: October 30, 2002
OS: Win 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP