Send Zipped takes the extra steps out of zipping attachments. With Send Zipped you can send Outlook e-mail exactly how you always do. When you press the “Send” button Send Zipped automatically zips your attachments. Send Zipped can be set to ignore file types you don’t want zipped or even set to only zip large files. Users can also let Send Zipped name files or chose to a naming scheme themselves.
Send Zipped is ready for corporate networks. Large attachments put extra strain on corporate network resources. Training users what files should be zipped and how to zip them can be costly. Send Zipped takes care of both problems. Send Zipped requires no user training, just install it and let users send Outlook e-mail as they always have. Send Zipped will handle zipping only the files that meet your criteria.
- Send e-mail just like you normally do and Send Zipped takes care of zipping the attachments.
- Only zips the files you want it to. Advanced file size and file type filters.
- Advanced naming features. Let Send Zipped name the zip files for you, or select meaningful
- filenames yourself.
- Great for corporate networks.
- Requires no training. Users send e-mails with attachments as they normally would.
- Runs in the background and doesn’t need user input.
- Works with Windows 95 / 98 / ME / NT 4 / 2000 / XP.
- Requires Microsoft Outlook 2000/XP/2003.