UniAccess is a Windows 9x/NT utility for converting between a variety of "legacy" and leading edge e-mail systems. Now you can migrate your users without leaving behind their valuable messaging archives.
The features of UniAccess include:
- Source systems: Exchange, Outlook, Notes, Netscape, Eudora, IMAP4, Pegasus Mail, MHS, ExpressIT, GroupWise, America Online, cc:Mail (archives and folders), daVinci e-Mail, Notework, Compuserve, Calypso.
- Target systems: Exchange, Outlook, Notes, Netscape, Eudora, IMAP4, Pegasus Mail, MHS, ExpressIT, GroupWise, HTML, Calypso, generic.
- Convert multiple file or folder sets in one operation
- Optionally convert messages based on search criteria
- Optionally limit distribution list and attachment size
- Batch mode for mass, unattended migrations
- Convert address books
- Convert calendar data (Outlook, Notes, GroupWise)
The evaluation version restricts you to converting a maximum of 5 messages per archive or folder, and will also include a short "watermark" paragraph at the beginning of all message text.
Size: 956464 Bytes
Date: May 13, 2003
License: Shareware $49
OS: Win 95/NT/2000