msXfax XP, the fax server for Microsoft Exchange 2000/2003. msXfax supports all Microsoft Outlook clients to send and receive faxes. No client software is required. msXfax supports Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and other supported attachments as native attachments in Exchange messages. You can even prepare a fax in Word using a customised fax form and send it from within Word using Microsoft’s integrated Office capabilities.
Features of msXfax XP:
- Does NOT extend the Active Directory schema
- Does NOT install anything on your Exchange 2000 server
- Installs on a Windows 2000 member server
- Uses a standard Microsoft SMTP connector
- Supports Exchange Clusters by supporting dual fax servers over the same SMTP Connector
- Uses Active Directory for all user information and inbound routing
- Single modem and 4-port modem version
- Brooktrout board 2 to 24 lines supported
- Eicon Diva server 2-lines to 30-lines supported
msXfax XP is licensed on a subscription basis, from US$99 per annum, and this includes telephone support and software upgrades. For more information: White Papers, Installation Guides and other technical information, please visit www.bnsgroup.com.
This program is no longer available for download from our website. Please contact the author of msXfax XP 6.2 for Exchange 2000/2003 at email@example.com for any additional information.
Date: July 2, 2003
License: Commercial $99
OS: Win 2000