HotFax Share eliminates the expense of having a fax modem and phone line at every workstation. HotFax Share also automates fax distribution, records usage, and provides privacy and security for both inbound and outbound faxes. The easy-to-use administration tools can be accessed from any local workstation, and provides the administrator useful configuration and maintenance capabilities. Whether your company has a high fax volume, or several computers connected to a LAN, WAN or private network, HotFax Share handles fax creation, transmission, and incoming fax routing with seamless ease. Clients supported include Windows 3.x, 95, 98, 2000, NT, and Mac OS 8.1 through the current version of OS 9.
HotFax Share users can create a document from their favorite Windows or Macintosh application and send it to the fax server. Fax processing is done at the server so workstations enjoy optimum performance. A HotFax Share fax can be sent to any individual or group. HotFax Share can even send an e-mail message as a fax, or route an incoming fax as an e-mail attachment.
- Clients supported include Windows 3.x, 95, 98, 2000, NT, and Mac OS 8.1 through the current version of OS 9
- Up to 8 fax lines on a single server
- Fax preview prior to transmission
- Any combination of Class 1,2 or 2.0 fax modems, Brooktrout, or GammaLink intelligent fax boards
- Customizable cover pages
- On-screen diagnostics, status and error display
- Private and company phone books
- User friendly administration and maintenance
- Fax Scheduling
- Extensive activity logs
- Broadcast and combine any number of documents for outbound faxing
- 32 bit server technology
- Forward and re-fax a received fax
- Easily integrates with your Microsoft Exchange or Outlook clients